College of Business
We aspire to become a leading college of business in Saudi Arabia and the MENA region that is recognized for its excellence in teaching, research, community services, and building meaningful partnerships.
We develop entrepreneurial-minded leaders and business professionals who shape the future of business, society, and create growth and opportunity. The quality of our business education is assured by our high-impact research and transformative teaching experience that foster entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity. We serve our community, build meaningful partnerships, and take pride in our core values.
In this context, developing transformative ideas and leaders means:
- We expect our programs to be rigorous, transformative, and innovative, at the intersection of technology and business analytics.
- We expect the College of Business to be a leader within Al Yamamah University and to play a significant role in connecting the university to the movers and shakers in the Saudi economy; both in the public and private sectors.
- We expect the College of Business to take the lead in pushing the frontiers of business knowledge, creating new opportunities, promoting economic growth and business sustainability.
- We expect our programs to develop entrepreneurial thinkers and innovative business leaders and professionals who dream big, take risk, and foster innovation and creativity.
- We expect our faculty, staff, students, and alumni to take the lead in shaping the future of business, society, and create growth and opportunities that move the Saudi economy to the next level and enhance its regional and international competitiveness.
- Excellence: we strive for excellence in everything we do: teaching, research, and services. We set high expectations for ourselves and for our students. We are committed to bring the best in our community and we recognize and celebrate their outstanding contributions.
- Integrity: we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards. We keep our promises and hold ourselves and others accountable for words and actions.
- Innovation: we are committed to a culture that fosters ingenuity, curiosity, creativity, entrepreneurial spirt, and risk-taking.
- Respect: we are faithful and respectful to our religious values and cultural heritage. We have faith and trust in our people and we treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Transparency: we conduct our activities with full disclosure and openness. We take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Engagement: we build and nurture meaningful partnerships to advance our strategic objectives in serving our local community and enhancing learning and scholarship.